Thursday, February 13, 2014

Drama Club!

A couple of teachers and I have started a drama club at our school. We are performing a living Stations of the Cross on Good Friday. As per the usual, we have about 20 girls and one boy. Most of the girls have to play male roles; which does not make them happy. So I decided to look up how to make yarn beards on pinterest...this left something to be desired! I could not find anything that I could feasibly do with students. I decided to take matters into my own hands and I created my own yarn beard. Many people at work wanted to know how I made it and that lead me to this blog. In the coming weeks, I will be making these beards with my drama club students. As we make the beards I will post the process on here! Meanwhile, here is a picture of my beard (please excuse the tired look, it was 11 and I had been up all day!).