Thursday, July 10, 2014

#ThriftyAppThursday Gas Buddy

Another Thursday, another day at a conference for me! I am at the Kentucky History Teacher Conference this time. As I was leaving Louisville, heading toward Frankfort, I began to notice the effect of our non-existent price gauging (sarcasm intended).

My #ThriftyAppThursday has to be Gas Buddy!
This app is simple and user-friendly! Once the app is loaded, the user simply clicks "Find Gas Near Me." The app will wasn't to use your current location. 


Once the app searches around you, a list will be generated with gas prices and the distance to the gas station.

A few notes:

They will want you to create an account; I have skipped this and have not had any issues. 

If you create an account, you can update the gas prices and try to earn prizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment