Monday, December 8, 2014

A Rudolph Christmas!



If you walk around my house at any point in the year, you will definitely find Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer somewhere! My dad and I have always loved watching Rudolph and collecting Rudolph items. This year I knew exactly what my door had to be since this is the 50th anniversary of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. The door started with mountains of white paper in the shape of triangles layered on top of each other. I printed the characters from the internet and laminated them. The students created Christmas trees in the style of Rudolph with construction paper and glitter glue.Appropriately the door states "There are no Misfits in 4th Grade." Finish this door off with silver and gold tinsel! Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment